Vintage Chanel 31 rue Cambon large brooch
Paying homage to Chanel's first stand alone boutique and the world's most famous address; 31 rue Cambon. First opened in 1918 and is still serves as the HQ for Chanel. Considered the first 'boutique' of its kind selling everything from ready to wear, hats, accessories and shoes. Engraved and gilded with 24 K gold with a pin backing. A classic piece that works well across all seasons. Sought after extra large size. Style yours against your favourite winter jacket or pin to trilby style hat for instant Chanel chic.
- Born in France ~ 1986 – 1994
- Pin backing
- Chanel stamping at the back
- 24 k gold plating
GOT A QUESTION?We're here to help! Get in touch, we'll get right back.
- Colour: gold
- Size: width: 5 cm, height: 5 cm
- Material: gold plated metal base
- Accessories: Chanel stamping and complimentary Vintage Heirloom gift box
Vintage condition B, good overall condition some signs of use
- Exterior: very good, gentle signs of use
- Interior: good gentle signs of use, overall clean condition
- Hardware: pin backing has signs of rust however it still feels strong and secure when worn
- Smoke free, no smells, no mould
- Gold plating overall in very good condition, no rust, no chipping on the front
Please note, all of Vintage Heirloom’s vintage items are second hand / used / preowned. Please expect some signs of minor wear.