Vintage Chanel 9" beige classic flap bag
This bag needs no introduction, now part of Chanel’s iconic classic range. This vintage Chanel 9″ medium classic flap bag in gorgeous beige neutral tone. This bag is a perennial classic, with over a 50 year history it remains arguably the most influential handbag ever. The bag is crafted in lambskin leather, double flap opening and movable interwoven chain strap. Featuring unusual gold 24 K plated hardware. This bag is the perfect heirloom, a forever piece, an essential wardrobe staple among style mavens.
- Born in France ~ 2003 -2004
- CC lock closure bag
- Inner pouch & inner zip pocket
- Off shoulder wear only
- Serial sticker, Chanel care booklet, Chanel authenticity card, Chanel dust bag & Chanel box
GOT A QUESTION?We're here to help! Get in touch, we'll get right back.
- Colour: beige
- Size: width: 23 cm, height: 15 cm, depth: 7 cm
- Chain strap: 44 cm, off shoulder 28 cm
- Material: lambskin leather with gold hardware
- Accessories: internal serial sticker; 8128575, Chanel care booklet, Chanel authenticity card, Chanel dust bag and Chanel box
Vintage condition B/C+, good overall condition with signs of use
- Exterior: good some signs of gentle use, leather is a little soiled especially along the edges of the bag
- Interior: minor hairline scratches on the 2nd flap, main interior is in excellent clean condition
- Hardware: internal zip pockets, zips in excellent condition, turnstile closes securely
- Straps: good but with signs of use on the interwoven leather
- Bottom: good, gentle wear along the corners and bottom of the bag
- Smoke free, no smells, no mould
- Gold plating in excellent condition, no rust, no chipping
Please note, all of Vintage Heirloom’s vintage items are second hand / used / preowned. Please expect some signs of minor wear.