Vintage Chanel camellia flower necklace
The camellia was Coco’s favourite flower. This is captured in this vintage Chanel camellia flower necklace. Crafted from gold plated metal base with enamel detail. The camellia flower is know for its perfect symmetry and eternal beauty. The necklace sits prettily on your décolletage. Wear on its own or wear similar items for that added layered luxe boho look.
- Born in France ~ 2002 P spring collection
- Lobster clasp
- Short chain
- Enamel camellia floral pendant
- Includes original Chanel box
GOT A QUESTION?We're here to help! Get in touch, we'll get right back.
- Colour: gold/cream
- Size: pendant: 3 x 3 x 2 cm
- Chain strap: total length 22 cm, neck drop: 12 cm
- Material: gold plated metal base with enamel
- Accessories: Chanel stamping 02 P and Chanel box
Vintage condition A, excellent overall condition very gentle signs of use
- Exterior: excellent, gentle signs of wear
- Interior: very good gentle signs of use, overall clean condition
- Hardware: lobster clasps closes securely, overall very good condition
- Straps: chain excellent condition
- Gold plating in good condition
- Smoke free, no smells, no mould
Please note, all of Vintage Heirloom’s vintage items are second hand / used / preowned. Please expect some signs of minor wear.