Vintage Chanel grey velvet camellia brooch
The camellia was Coco’s favourite flower. This is captured in this vintage Chanel grey velvet camellia brooch. Crafted from a silk velvet we love the silvery grey tone which has a luxe feel. The camellia flower is know for its perfect symmetry and eternal beauty. Crafted in France, this brooch features voluminous petals giving this brooch a ethereal vintage style. This brooch has a pin backing – making it easy to wear with anything. A great style option is attach the brooch to this a wool boater to channel Chanel chic. This easy to style classic piece will look good with almost anything. A forever timeless piece.
- Vintage condition A, excellent condition
- Born in France ~ 1990/00s
- Pin backing
- Chanel tag and Chanel box
GOT A QUESTION?We're here to help! Get in touch, we'll get right back.
- Colour: grey
- Size: width: 7 cm, height: 7 cm
- Material: silk velvet with silver hardware
- Accessories: Chanel tag and Chanel box
Vintage condition A, excellent overall condition very gentle signs of use
- Exterior: very good, gentle signs of wear, overall clean condiiton
- Interior: excellent condition
- Hardware: pin back closes securely
- Smoke free, no smells, no mould
Please note, all of Vintage Heirloom’s vintage items are second hand / used / preowned. Please expect some signs of minor wear.