Vintage Chanel long pearl necklace
This necklace exemplifies why we adore Chanel! This Vintage Chanel long pearl necklace is typical of the style Chanel would have worn herself. Sautoir extra long style necklace. Featuring gold tone 24k gilded hardware with glass pearls and rhinestones. Wear yours either doubled up or single with a knot at one end. These long pearl necklaces especially the vintage kind are becoming increasingly hard to source and have become unique collector's pieces.
- Born in France ~ 1986 - 1994
- Clasp closure
- Extra long necklace
- Enamel on pearls a little faded
- Total of 6 rhinestones missing
- Chanel tag and Vintage Heirloom gift box
GOT A QUESTION?We're here to help! Get in touch, we'll get right back.
- Colour: cream
- Size: length: 77 cm
- Material: glass pearls, rhinestones with gold plated hardware
- Accessories: Chanel tag, spare rhinestones (it was shortened slightly be original owner) and Vintage Heirloom gift box
Vintage condition; C+, fair with signs of use
- Exterior: good but signs of use, some of pearl enamel has faded on some of the individual pearls, and total of 6 rhinestones missing
- Hardware: clasp closes securely, very good condition
- Smoke free, no smells, no mould
- Gold plating in good condition
Please note, all of Vintage Heirloom’s vintage items are second hand / used / preowned. Please expect some signs of minor wear.