Vintage Chanel monocle pendant necklace
Highly collectable and extremely sought after is this vintage Chanel monocle pendant necklace. Crafted in 24k gold gilded hardware on a mid length chain features a fun monocle pendant. A great example of one of the first Lagerfeld designed piece for his debut for Chanel pret a porter collection in 1984. A multi versatile piece this piece can be worn as a necklace or double wrap it around your wrist for a layered look bracelet. This statement making piece will transform any outfit go from day to date effortlessly, team yours against a peasant dress for that luxe boho dress.
- Vintage condition B, good signs of gentle wear
- Made in France ~ 1984
- Lobster clasp
- Mid length chain, sit comfortable against your mid chest
- Gold plating overall in good condition, signs of peeling but no rest
- Glass monocle in great condition, no damage
- Includes original Chanel stamping
GOT A QUESTION?We're here to help! Get in touch, we'll get right back.
- Colour: gold
- Size: length: 60 cm, neck drop: 29 cm, pendant 5 x 5 cm
- Material: 24 k gold plated hardware
- Accessories: Chanel tag and Vintage Heirloom dust bag
Vintage condition B+, very good overall condition gentle signs of use
- Exterior: good, signs of use, some gold plating is gently worn
- Hardware: lobster clasp in very good condition, closes securely
- Straps: chain in excellent condition
Please note, all of Vintage Heirloom’s vintage items are second hand / used / preowned. Please expect some signs of minor wear.