Vintage Chanel purse
A good condition vintage Chanel purse. This bi - fold style wallet features the iconic interlocking CC logo. Crafted in Italy from hardwearing calfskin leather, with twin stitch embroidered detail. This wallet offers lots of storage space such as a designated card space, and external pocket to house all your spare change. A great everyday wallet that can also double up as evening clutch and purse. A great practical wallet that will make a stylish addition to your handbag.
- Born in France ~ 1996 – 1997
- Press stud closure
- 6 card slots, various internal compartments to hold cash, cards and receipts
- Includes an external purse for coins
- Recently restored and cleaned by Leather Surgeons
- Includes Leather Surgeons authenticity certificate
- Tarnish visible on the gold hardware
- Serial sticker intact
GOT A QUESTION?We're here to help! Get in touch, we'll get right back.
- Colour: black
- Size: width: 10 cm, height: 11 cm, depth: 3 cm
- Material: calfskin leather with gold hardware
- Accessories: internal serial sticker; 4091845
Vintage condition C+, good overall condition signs of use
- Exterior: good but signs of use, the calf leather has recently been restored and cleaned by Leather Surgeons
- Interior: good with signs of use, overall clean condition
- Hardware: press stud closure, closes securely
- Bottom: good but with signs of use along the corners of the purse
- Smoke-free, no smells, no mould
- Tarnish visible on the CC gold hardware
Please note, all of Vintage Heirloom’s vintage items are second hand / used / preowned. Please expect some signs of minor wear.