Vintage Chanel qulited lambskin clutch
Stay chic with this vintage Chanel quilted lambskin clutch. A lovely classic simple please, we like the no logo appeal of this clutch that gives this a modern feel. Crafted in France from signature lambskin leather, this clutch features twin stitch style matelasse quilting. A good evening size, ideal for holding a iPhone 6 and a cardholder. The all black tone makes it easy to style and this clutch will work seamlessly with your existing wardrobe.
- Vintage condition B good condition
- Born in France ~ 1986 1988
- No hardware, fold over only
- Slight smell, due to long term storage
- Serial sticker is missing, Chanel authenticity card & Chanel box
- Colour: black
- Size: width: 23 cm, height: 11cm
- Material: lambskin
- Accessories: internal serial sticker missing, Chanel authenticity card and Chanel box
Vintage condition B+, very good overall condition gentle signs of use
- Exterior: good, signs of gentle use. Very faint marks, a visible brown mark on the top part of the bag, see picture.
- Interior: excellent
- Hardware:internal zip pockets, zips in excellent condition, closes securely
- Straps: excellent
- Bottom: good but gentle wear along the corners of the bag
Please note, all of Vintage Heirloom’s vintage items are second hand / used / preowned. Please expect some signs of minor wear.