Vintage Chanel red 10" classic flap bag
Arguably the world’s most iconic and influential bag, now part of Chanel’s iconic classic range. This Vintage Chanel 10″ classic flap bag is a perennial classic, with over a 50 year history it remains arguably the most influential handbag ever. This classic flap bag is crafted in lambskin leather, double flap opening and movable interwoven chain strap. Sought after 10" medium size classic flap bag. Sought after red classic with 24k gold gilded hardware. This bag is the perfect heirloom, a forever piece a wardrobe staple among style mavens, don’t miss out!
- Condition B+, very good condition with signs of gentle use
- Born in France ~ 1994 -1996
- Double flap with CC turnstile lock
- Inner pouch & inner zip pocket
- Gold gilding in excellent condition, no chipping, no peeling
- Smoke-free, no mould, faint storage smell
- Serial sticker, Chanel authenticity card and Vintage Heirloom dust bag
- Colour: red
- Size: width: 25 cm, height: 15 cm, depth: 7 cm
- Chain strap: 92 cm, off shoulder 46 cm
- Material: lambskin with gold hardware
- Accessories: internal serial sticker; 3790494 and Chanel authenticity card.
VINTAGE B, good condition with signs of gentle use
- Exterior: very good, gentle signs of use, some wear along the back pocket, otherwise the leather is overall in good clean condition
- Hardware: internal zip pockets, zips in excellent condition, CC lock closes securely
- Straps: good but signs of gentle use along the interwoven leather
- Bottom good, gentle signs of wear along the corners of the bag
- Smoke-free, no smells, no mould
- Gold plating excellent condition, no chipping, no fading, no rust
Please note, all of Vintage Heirloom’s vintage items are second hand / used / preowned. Please expect some signs of minor wear.