Vintage Chanel single jersey flap classic bag
A product of impeccable craftsmanship. This beautiful vintage Chanel 9" classic single flap bag is constructed in butter soft lambskin leather with trademark ‘Matalasse’ diamond and half moon quilting. The bag is patched with jersey inserts giving this bag a two tone contrasting effect. Gilded 24k gold hardware with iconic CC hardware. This is a great example of 80s Chanel. This iconic vintage Chanel classic single flap bag will be your wardrobe staple, works cross season & seamlessly with all your existing outfits. Single chain strap, wear off shoulder, it can just about be worn cross body. It used to have a matching purse but unfortunately is missing.
- Born in France ~ 1989 - 1991
- CC lock closure bag
- Inner pouch & inner zip pocket
- Original matching purse - missing
- Off shoulder wear only
- Includes external back pocket
- Serial sticker and Chanel dust bag (dust bag is worn)
GOT A QUESTION?We're here to help! Get in touch, we'll get right back.
- Colour: black
- Size: width: 24 cm, height: 15 cm, depth: 7 cm
- Chain strap: 88 cm, off shoulder 44 cm
- Material: lambskin leather with gold hardware
- Accessories: internal serial sticker; 1202466 and Chanel dust bag
Vintage condition B+, very good with gentle signs of use
- Exterior: very good, with gentle signs of wear, the jersey is in excellent condition (no wear, no moth holes), leather has gentle signs of wear
- Interior: very good gentle signs of use, overall clean condition
- Hardware: internal zip pockets, zips in excellent condition, turnstile closes securely
- Straps: good, signs of gentle use
- Bottom: good but with signs of use along the corners of the bag
- Smoke free, faint storage smell, no mould
- Gold plating in good condition, no chipping, no rust
Please note, all of Vintage Heirloom’s vintage items are second hand / used / preowned. Please expect some signs of minor wear.