Vintage Chanel velvet camellia brooch
The camellia was Coco’s favourite flower. This is captured in this vintage Chanel velvet camellia brooch. Crafted from a silk velvet we love the dark red burgundy tone which has a luxe feel. The camellia flower is known for its perfect symmetry and eternal beauty. Crafted in France, this brooch features voluminous petals giving this brooch an ethereal style. This brooch has a pin backing – making it easy to wear with anything. A great style option is to attach the brooch to this a wool boater to channel Chanel chic. This easy to style classic piece will look good with almost anything. A forever timeless piece.
- Vintage condition A, excellent condition
- Born in France ~ 1990/00s
- Pin backing
- Chanel tag only and Chanel box
GOT A QUESTION?We're here to help! Get in touch, we'll get right back.
- Colour: red/burgundy
- Size: width: 10 cm, height: 10 cm, depth: 4 cm
- Material: silk velvet with gold hardware
- Accessories: Chanel tag & Chanel box
Vintage condition A, excellent overall condition very gentle signs of use
- Exterior: very good, gentle signs of wear, overall clean condition
- Interior: excellent condition
- Hardware: pin back closes securely
- Smoke-free, no smells, no mould
Please note, all of Vintage Heirloom’s vintage items are second hand / used / preowned. Please expect some signs of minor wear.