Vintage Gucci 1973 cross body bag
Downsize your regular day bag with this fabulous condition vintage Gucci 1973 cross body bag. Crafted in Italy from signature calf leather, the bag features a gold tone GG logo which was originally inspired by the GG hardware from Gucci's own 1973 archives. The bag is constructed with a magnetic clasp closure, long gold chain strap ideal for cross body wear. Alternatively, tuck in the strap and turn this bag into an evening purse. We love the mustard tone of the leather, making it an ideal neutral colour that will work seamlessly with your existing wardrobe. Now a discontinued model, this 1973 bag is a one of a kind style.
- Born in Italy ~ 2010 - 2014
- Magnetic closure bag
- Single flap
- Inner pouch with suede lining
- Cross body wear
- Model no (under Gucci internal tab) & Gucci dust bag
GOT A QUESTION?We're here to help! Get in touch, we'll get right back.
- Colour: lilac/pink
- Size: width: 18 cm, height: 13 cm, depth: 5 cm
- Chain strap: 132 cm, off shoulder 66 cm
- Material: leather with gold hardware
- Accessories: model no 251821 002123, Gucci care booklet & Gucci dust bag
Vintage condition B+, very good overall condition gentle signs of use
- Exterior: very good, gentle signs of use
- Interior: very good gentle signs of use, overall clean condition
- Hardware: magnetic closure clasp excellent condition, closes securely
- Straps: excellent
- Bottom: very good, gentle signs of use
- Smoke free, no smells, no mould, faint smell of perfume
- Gold plating on chain excellent, a bit of tarnish on the GG logo
Please note, all of Vintage Heirloom’s vintage items are second hand / used / preowned. Please expect some signs of minor wear.