Vintage Louis Vuitton large monogram Noe bucket bag
The Noe bag was created in 1932 as a custom order for a champagne company. It was designed to carry 5 bottles of bubbly (4 standing upright and one upside down in the middle). Its testament to Louis Vuitton's craftsmanship; as the bag is both strong and practical. The Noe style has remained a popular classic and timeless style. Featuring monogram design with adjustable shoulder strap, this great condition bag has been well used and loved - which we think adds to the beauty of vintage bags. Drawstring style bucket bag with adjustable straps; this bag will be your wardrobe staple.
- Born in France ~ Feb 1987
- Drawstring style feature with vachetta ties (newly restored)
- Off shoulder wear only
- Date stamp & Vintage Heirloom dust bag
GOT A QUESTION?We're here to help! Get in touch, we'll get right back.
- Colour: dark brown
- Size: width: 26 cm, height: 28 cm, depth: 18 cm
- Leather strap: 66 cm, off shoulder 33 cm
- Material: canvas treated exterior with vachetta leather and brass hardware
- Accessories: date stamp: A2 872 and Vintage Heirloom dust bag
Vintage condition C+, good overall condition signs of use
- Exterior: monogram exterior in great condition, wear visible along the vachetta leather trims. Brand new vachetta leather tie trims.
- Interior: very good gentle signs of use, overall clean condition
- Hardware: buckle straps adjust and close securely
- Straps: good but with signs of gentle use
- Bottom: good, but obvious water and patina staining. Wear visible along the corners and bottom of the bag
- Smoke free, no smells, no mould
Please note, all of Vintage Heirloom’s vintage items are second hand / used / preowned. Please expect some signs of minor wear.